Inspired by the popular Nightforce NXS and designed from the ground up, the ATACR Advanced Tactical Riflescope has been constructed to meet the highest standards. Overbuilt with mission critical features defined by special forces around the world, as standard each scope includes: ZeroStop or ZeroHold , up to 100MOA of elevation adjustment, and a choice of illuminated MOA or MIL based ranging reticles. Incorporating Nightforces industry leading optical prescription in a built-like-a-tank housing every ATACR combines a bench rest level of precision with the durability to withstand harshest environments.
Using the latest multi-coated ED glass the ATACR provides superb light transmission, ultra sharp images and exceptional contrast. To take full advantage of the long range capabilities built into the ATACR there is a 34mm tube, digital illumination (Digillum) and industry leading reticles.
Topping this range of leading rifle scopes is the Nightforce ATACR 7-35x56 F1. Built with a massive 35x magnification and First focal range reticle this ATACR will push the boundries of even the most capable of todays long range cartridges.
With paralax adjustment down to an amazing 10 meters and up to 100 MOA of elevation travel the Nightforce ATACR 7-35x56 is capable of extreme precision at any distance. Whether the need is for competition like the Precision Rifle Series (PRS), or extreme long range shooting, this riflescope delivers unmatched precision and repeatability.
- Focal Plane: First
- Magnification Range: 7-35x
- Objective lens diameter: 56mm
- Tube diameter: 34mm/1.34in
- Internal adjustment range (MOA/Mil): e: 100 MOA w: 60 MOA / e: 27.3 Mil w: 18 Mil
- Click value: .250 MOA or .1 Mil-rad
- Parallax adjustment: 10m - infinity
- Eye relief: 83-91mm/3.26-3.58in
- Field of view 100 yards/100 meters: 7x: 14.97ft/4.6m- 35x: 3.44ft/1.05m
- Objective outer diameter: 65mm
- Eyepiece outer diameter: 44mm
- Overall length (inches/mm): 16.0in/406mm
- Weight (ounces/grams): 39.3 oz/1113g
- Mounting length (inches/mm): 6.5 in/165mm
- PTL (Power Throw Lever): Standard
- Illumination: Digillum
- Elevation Feature: Zerostop